Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Incredible Experience







Hello everyone. It has been such an amazing week! Here are a couple pictures from us at the orphanage meeting our son for the first time. Words cannot describe just how wonderful it was to turn the corner on C's room and see him holding himself up next to his room mates looking right at me when I walked in.

I just wanted to get some pictures up, we'll try to post more details later. Enjoy!

BTW...we are all doing great (sleep deprived, but on cloud 9 with both my kids). However, I don't know what we'd do without my mom. Miss A is enjoying being a BIG sister. There are definitely some issues with C taking her stuff as he's scootching across the floor and so interested in anything she has and is totally fascinated with watching her. It's so awesome!

6 comments:

Steve & Lynn said...

I am so happy that you finally have Casey in your arms! What a sweet heart! I just have to thank you too, our baby girl, Ha Thi Nguyen ( the one with all the hair next to Casey)is in the photo you took of all the babies together. What a treat to see her face :)

Unknown said...

I am so thrilled for you guys. Casey is absolutely beautiful. You make a gorgeous family! Can't wait until we get to see C in person. Lots of love to you all - Lorraine xx

Julie and Dean said...

It is great to see you with your son! Although it was brief, it was very nice meeting you in Hanoi!
Much happiness always.
Julie and Dean Deziel

Brock said...

Oh how exciting...Welcome baby Casey to our family.

Nothing could match the feeling you two must have had during that moment.

Mom has been having fun shopping and so have I.

Hugs and kisses to Amelia and Casey. What a wonderful blessing!

Love to all of you...Mom, Gary, Nathalia and Debbie

sparkyboy said...

awwwwwwwww he is so cute hee i like how he looks so clueless most of the time its cute XD

READ MY EMAIL

James and Melissa said...

I am so happy for you guys!! Casey is adorable and I hope you are enjoying your time getting to know him.